Plymothian Darkness v2 Plymothian Darkness v2

9/10

This is good. Non professionals making professional sounding shit :]
Anyways, what software did you use to make this? Good job, man.

yeajimmiboi responds:

I used Reason 4 mate. Thanks for commenting glad you enjoyed it.

Feliz Navidad (Instrumental) Feliz Navidad (Instrumental)

It's sick

10/10
5/5
Nice! Gets metalcore at 1:34. Sounds sick. What software did you use for the electronica parts and the drumming?

Sound of the Harasser Sound of the Harasser

Sick style.

10/10
5/5
You're probably at least looking for some constructive criticism, but I don't have any. This is pretty damn legit. I remember being 13 and always waiting for the new Evil-Dog songs, but aha, you've replaced him. Sick work. Also, what do you use for the percussion? Like, what software?

BERSERKYD responds:

haha !! No need to be constructive, to support is more than enough.

Yeah Evil-Dog is a good guy I jammed with him 1 time here in Montreal. And I know that he's very busy right now, making video games.

Addictive Drum is the best Drum software I know, you can tweak it forever and always find something better to do !

This is it Thanks man ! ;)

Midnight Sleep Midnight Sleep

Very nice!

I like this style. What software did you use to make this might I ask? I think something like this with some chill guitars and maybe some percussion could make a great song.

fredhalv responds:

Thanks! I use Pro Tools for all my music producing. ;)

Crazy Night Crazy Night

Wow, it's

Hey I remember you, I never go on Newgrounds anymore. I was into your stuff a couple years ago and I thought I'd check the punk section like old times. My taste has changed and apparently your style has changed to meet my taste precisely. But wow, could you tell me what software you use for the drums? Unlike a couple years ago I don't suck at guitar, so I wanna make shit like this! I have made a post rock song, but post rock requires no drumming. This song is just rape, it's the best song I've heard without lyrics. (That's exactly what I said in my review like 30 months ago on one of your older songs xD) Good to see you're still making music.

When The World Forgets When The World Forgets

can

i wanna learn the riff in 00:33 - 00:58
and the rest of the song. and why'd u guys not make a 4th song?

The Trouble The Trouble

reall cool intro

any i'd like the song A LOT better if it was played on a real guitar. it'd sound so much heavier and better quality. it would be sick.. but good job with this one.

The Contender The Contender

nice

and it sounds like your singer's voice is getting deeper SOME, and that makes me incredibly happy because most of ur songs wud be a lot better if your singers voice sounded 19 or 20 years old.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Well yeahh I'm gettin older lol

Her Eyes Horizon Her Eyes Horizon

this is good and..

This iis really nice work but wth? wheres al ur other songs? now i cant show my friends. Why you take them off? They were all perfect.

Maverick32183 responds:

Thanks, but it was pointless to keep them up. They got zero bombed daily so i had to vote them 5 everyday just to keep them in the top 50 so people can actually hear them. i put them up here to be used in flashes but not a single one was so i took them down.

Waiting For The Answer 2.0 Waiting For The Answer 2.0

i wish

I wish all your songs had this singer!
I would like giftbuttwisted so much if they did.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Then check out Pleasant Problem's other songs, they're so sick!